More women playing golf for personal enjoyment and business benefit.
Her Golf Mentor connects women to golf and its life long benefits.
We help women who are passionate and motivated to make golf part of their lifestyle through a process of planning, customized design and curating the best team. Simply, we fill the gap between getting started and really engaging, having fun and feeling confident.
And we do this for individuals, groups and corporations.
HER GOLF MENTOR is for women who are in the corporate world, active women switching from another sport, new club members who want an accelerated learning experience or for those who wish to play more as they have more time available.
Her Golf Mentor was developed by Canadian Women’s Golf business veteran and avid amateur player Tracey Luel to tackle the challenges and obstacles that women face when entering the sport of golf.
We bring a passionate love for the sport and deep knowledge about the industry to guide our clients and community toward defining and achieving their goals.
More women playing and loving golf and its lifestyle; that’s my vision. I will do this with the spirit of Mentorship in mind. I know that many women WANT to play golf but, for a variety of reasons find it difficult to get started. I have been involved in many aspects of the sport of golf for most of my life and I recognize the challenges that exist for women to enter and stay in the sport. Her Golf Mentor is designed to identify and tackle these challenges.
Tracey Luel, Founder
Growing the sport of Golf. One woman at a time.
I am passionate about golf.
When I was little my dad introduced me to golf; my first club was cut down with band-aids for grips. I was 2 years old.
The best and most treasured relationships in my life can be tracked back to my involvement in the sport of golf, and I want to share that with you.
Golf is much easier and more enjoyable to dive into when you have someone to guide you every step of the way.
Why do I make a great golf mentor? I have worn ALL the shoes….
I have been a:
- New golfer
- Competitive provincially ranked junior
- Corporate golfer during my years in sales and marketing in the packaged goods industry
- Golf business executive and program innovator during my time at Golf Canada and Score Golf
- Golf academic instructor; 3 years at Humber College Professional Golf Management Program
- Parent to 2 great junior golfers
- Wife to my alternate shot partner and golf travel buddy
- Past Junior convener and committee member at my home club in Toronto
- Active club player/competitor
I know what it feels like to be in your shoes.
Read Tracey’s Bio Here
Her Golf Mentor will help guide you from where you are, to where you want to go.
Why did I create Her Golf Mentor?
- Golf can be time consuming, intimidating and frustrating to master
- It doesn’t always feel very inviting for women. HOWEVER…….
- It’s an amazing, engaging, connecting and healthy sport that can add value to your life now and for years to come.
- What’s needed is a guide; A connector to help you navigate and pave the way to playing more/better golf, or maybe even to club membership and golf travel.
Her Golf Mentor will guide you to realize your personal golf vision; whatever that is!