Spring Kelowna Camp 2019!
You will love this!
12 fabulous women who want to improve their golf, have fun and benefit from best-in-class golf instruction and golf for 4 days. This trip is a perfect way to immerse in golf and prepare for the Ontario summer golf season. The Okanagan is breathtaking, and we chose it because it delivers on all of the “I wants”. The golf courses are top notch, the golf instruction is geared to women…but accommodations, food and wine are also key, and Predator Ridge delivers!
- 4 nights accommodations in the Peregrine Cottages at Predator Ridge
- Daily breakfasts in the clubhouse
- 2 hour instruction on Day 1 from Predator Ridge Academy Pro staff; 6:1 ratio
- Local inspired food and wine Opening Dinner on arrival night
- 2 rounds of 18 holes; 1 on each Predator Championship Golf Course
- Optional 3rd round of golf OR3 Hours of Golf Instruction and Structured Practice; 6-1 ratio
- Transportation to and from Kelowna Airport to Predator Ridge
- Afternoon Okanagan wine tour and winery dinner (location TBC)
- Daily yoga session
- Daily Mentorship and Guidance from Tracey Luel/ helping you get your game to the next level
- All taxes and resort fees